#header-inner {text-align:center !important;} #header-inner img {margin: 0 auto !important;}

Wednesday, August 19, 2020

PreActivityLesson

 


Cartoon

Catchit - THE LITERACY SHED



Scene One:  


At home

I can see a small space and dim light. It reminds me of the burrows I have seen on tv that animals dig out as their home. I can see they are all huddled together sleeping so there is not a lot of room. The inside of the burrow is brown so it is dirt that has been dug under the ground.

Scene Two: 


 First activity of the day

The meerkats wake up and see a fruit in a tree above the burrow and get tranced by its beauty. 

`Scene Three:  


A feared enemy

The meerkats see a vulture in the sky and run away. The vulture then gets the fruit. 


Scene Four:


Enemies revenge

The meerkats run towards the vulture, and hang on to the fruit. 

Scene Five:


The Rescue

While the vulture tries to crash in the ground the meerkats grab the fruit. 

Scene Six:


Sport nirvana

The vulture then gets the fruit after the whole thing and then crashes. 

Scene Seven:


The End

The meerkats kick the fruit like a rugby ball and get a score but the fruit gets squashed. 



Firstly the meerkats get a fruit. Secondly a vulture steals it. Lastly the meerkats get it back and play rugby.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post